Birmingham, West Midlands
£75000 - £85000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
£75,000 - £85,000 + Bonus, car allowance and excellent benefits
Due to further expansion within the UK Sales division and a need for stratefic account direction a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Account Director to join a leading T1 Automotive business based in the Birmingham area. The business are a global leader in their sector and have a well established, international footprint.
Based in the Birmingham area, the Account Director will report in to the Global Sales & Account Director and will be responsible for managing a cross-functional team. You will be responsible for nurturing and growing existing and new business with a main OEM account, whilst ensuring the achievement of strategic business goals.
Key responsibilities of the Account Director:
- Developing long-term relationships with key customers
- Liaising with customers on product requests, services and to ensure their needs are met
- Conducting business reviews
- Preparing new business proposal presentations
- Assisting with key client negotiations
- Reviewing contracts and business cases
Candidates without direct experience in automotive manufacturing unfortunately will not be considered for the Account Director role.
- An Automotive background
- 3-5 years as an Senior Account Manager or Account Director
- Experience leading teams and driving performance
- Strong communicator and influencer at all levels
- A natural relationship builder
- Enthusiasm to learn and drive results
- Full UK driving license
- HND/HNC, Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Language skills are beneficial, but not essential
My client is an established global automotive supplier with a fantastic reputation and established relationships with a number of international OEMs. They are offering an Account Director a competitive package, excellent working conditions and genuine international long-term career satisfaction.
For search purposes only:
Account Director, Sales Director, Account Manager, Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Telford, Oxford, Walsall, Stoke, Derby, Warwick