Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000 per annum
29 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
£40,000 - £50,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading Automotive Tier 1 manufacturer as an Account Manager in the Birmingham area. You will be responsible for managing one/two of the businesses key OEM Accounts with an on building and developing a strong working relationship, growing existing accounts and some opportunity for spotting and bidding for work with new OEM customers.
The Birmingham based Account Manager Role will report to the UK Sales Director, managing a portfolio of existing key accounts whilst generating and maintaining strong relationships with clients. This role deals with clients around the world so, it is essential the Account Manager is open to travelling.
Key responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Manage and develop a portfolio of existing client accounts
- Developing long term sales partnership with Key OEM's and End Users within the Automotive sector
- Report on customer's expectations
- Identify and action opportunities for account growth
- Reporting figures, account growth and new business opportunities directly to the Sales Director
- Create presentations and cost breakdowns for customers
- Holding professional meetings and building relationships with OEM's
Prioritise, develop & target new business opportunities in line with strategy.
Unfortunately candidates without direct experience in automotive manufacturing will not be considered for the Account Manager position.
- An Automotive background
- Be an established Account Manager or Sales Manager
- A technical awareness
- A natural relationship builder
- Persuasive, motivating and winning personality and a natural Sales person
- Competent in holding business meetings
- Based in the West Midlands but willing to travel when required to customers across the UK, with potential for some international travel
- HND/HNC, Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Language skills are beneficial, but not essential
This company have a diverse product range and strong relationships with some of the world's biggest OEMs. They have invested heavily in recent years and offer strong earning and career development potential for those that apply themselves. This role is based in their Birmingham office and is commutable from most parts of the West Midlands including Telford, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Walsall, Worcestershire, Redditch, West Bromwich, Staffordshire and surrounding areas.
My client are looking to recruit as soon as possible so if interested please apply today!