£50000 - £65000 per annum
21 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Account Manager - Beverages
Do you want to work for a key international player in the flavours and ingredients market?
This is an global business headquartered in Europe who operate across the beverage, savoury & sweet categories. Currently they are seeking a new Account Manager to join the UK business unit and take control of their largest UK beverage accounts.
- Strategically partnering with your accounts to ensure profit maximisation and increase the amount of wins within these businesses.
- Grow accounts within your remit.
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets for internal sales meetings.
- Full P&L accountability for your accounts.
- Working closely with applications and creation team to develop innovative new products and presenting ideas to customers.
- Experience working as an Account Manager within a flavours or food ingredients business.
- Educated to degree level.
- A technical background within food science would be ideal.
- Beverage flavour experience - contacts within UK beverage manufacturers would be advantageous.
Get in touch with Dan Diggle at Core Talent for more info