£30000 - £35000 per annum + Car allowance
2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Account Manager - Health & Beauty / FMCG
This is a chance to join a well-known multi-site contract manufacturer of health and beauty products. This will be working with a selection of existing UK and European based brand owners and taking the commercial lead on NPD projects across cosmetics and health supplements.
- To grow revenue within existing business accounts and become the number 1 supplier.
- Be the customer face of the business, managing all levels of business activity.
- Accountable for a designated range of new/existing customers within the business portfolio.
- Identify opportunities and creating strategic business plans to deliver on objectives
- Lead and manage annual cost reviews of customer base and overall commercial analysis, in line with business directives
- Negotiation and quotation submission to customers
- Creating new product ideas and concepts with the internal & external teams
- Presenting and influencing customers using a variety of sales skills to ensure business growth
- Understanding of allocated customer markets and strategies within the accounts
- Research consumer markets, monitoring trends and identifying potential areas for growth through product evaluation, gap analysis and other marketing tools.
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge and understanding of the principles of Negotiation, Relationships for Influence, Customer Focus, Communication, Teamwork, Flexibility, Brand Management and Product Evaluation. An aptitude for: Strategic Working, Innovative Thinking and Analytical Thinking.
- Experience in a marketing, sales, project management or product development role within a manufacturing or FMCG environment, ideally beauty or Nutrition/pharmaceutical
- Experience in product development and have a creative flair and instinctive feeling about future product opportunities and concepts
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal confidently with a wide range of people from different departments and levels of the business and within customer accounts
For more info get in touch with Dan Diggle at Core Talent