£25000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Innovation Specialist - Sports Nutrition & Beverage
I'm working with an exciting flavour house who are going from strength to strength in their core markets whilst expanding into innovative new categories.
They have recently restructured the innovation team to position each to specialise in different categories which has lead to a newly created position for somebody to join and lead on the sports nutrition and functional beverage markets.
You will work closely with the sales and marketing team to assess and identify future trends and create new samples accordingly.
This role will involve;
- Creating applications alongside customers with their briefs in mind.
- Exploring new product formats to showcase my client's range of flavours and textural ingredients.
- To keep specifications of all new recipes developed neat and tidy.
- To prepare and deliver customer presentations - attending on site meetings when needed along with the sales team.
- To keep on top of market trends and conduct regular market & competitor analysis.
This role would suit a passionate foodie with industry experience (ideally in a flavour or ingredients environment). For this role you must have experience developing new beverage and/or sports nutrition concepts and a willingness to assist in other areas of this fast growing business.
For more info get in touch with Dan Diggle at Core Talent