£35000 - £40000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
3 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Preston - Special Purpose Machinery
£35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a market leading manufacturer of bespoke pressure testing equipment and associated pressure control machinery are looking for an experienced Applications Engineer to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, the Applications Engineer will be an integral part of the business right away working with a variety of blue chip customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing, estimating and quoting innovative and engineered solutions.
- Working with the customer as well as the key personnel within the business to provide the correct costs and relevant detail to create an industry leading quotation and scope of work document to be supplied to each customer.
- Undertaking a full contract review with the key departments within the business upon order placement.
- Be educated to at least HND level (Degree preferable)
- 3+ years engineering experience within applications, projects or technical sales
- Engineering experience working with complex special purpose machinery/full turnkey solutions
- Customer facing experience necessary
- Experience with AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Experience with ERP Systems would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills across a range of different levels
Our client are expanding significantly and building their client base rapidly meaning they are looking to recruit an Applications Engineer that wants to challenge themselves and progress in their career. They are looking to bring someone into their team immediately