- Sector: Automation
- Function: Electrical Engineer
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 18 June 2021
- Job Ref: 27953/001_1621429610
LEADING FMCG MANUFACTURING BUSINESS
£45,000- £55,000+ Bonus/ Excellent Package
Exciting opportunity!! We are working with an industry leading FMCG Manufacturing business who are recruiting for an Automation engineer to support their continued growth!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to assist with projects across the factory, and numerous production lines providing technical support and development work, including design (Drawings / PLC programmes, Risk Assessments, etc.) commissioning, as and when required to the maintenance teams.
- Ensure factory downtime is minimised and improved through projects ensuring work is carried out with cost and quality in mind.
- To promote and implement an Engineering Technical Specifications and Standards Procedures to ensure compliance with the Machinery Directive in force.
- To provide a management and assessment of functional safety, including support in planning and in design of safety circuit and safety logic programming against best practices.
They are after a career focused Automation Engineer who will fit the following criteria;
- 3 years+ experience as a minimum in an Automation/ Controls engineering role or similar
- You will need to have experience of working on start up or commissioning projects
- The ability to interrogate PLC programs
- Ideally experienced in FMCG/ Food/ drink manufacturing environment (although others can be considered)
- Educated to HND level or above
The company are a true market leader and have been unaffected by events in 2020. They are set to continue on their growth journey in 2021 and have an excellent track record for staff retention, primarily through their investment and development programmes. This is an excellent time to be joining this company so if interested, please apply now!!