£28000 - £34000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Beverage NPD Technologist
This is a chance to join in a global leader in the flavour industry who are undergoing an exciting period of change. This role would be working at their UK HQ on development projects for the EMEA region.
You will work across the entire product portfolio which encompasses colours, extracts and flavours and you will help develop exciting new beverages for a mixture of challenger brands and global beverage leaders.
- Formulating beverage applications in line with customer requests - the major area of focus are soft drinks, carbonated drinks and alcoholic beverages. However, knowledge outside this area would be useful.
- Creating application formulations and samples using flavours, emulsions, compounds and other ingredients where required. Ingredients could be functional, give health benefits, improve taste/appearance/product acceptability etc.
- You will visit customers and give presentations and give technical advice where needed.
- Educated to Degree level in Food Science or similar.
- Experienced in beverage development with good knowledge of beverage ingredients and their functionality.
- Experience managing end to end NPD processes with good commercial acumen.
For more info get in touch with Dan at Core Talent