- Sector: Construction
- Function: BIM Engineer
- Contact: Charlie Walsh
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 17 July 2022
- Job Ref: 30389/001_1655471940
€40,000 - €45,000
Mission Critical Projects
* BIM Modelling and creation using Revit, Autocad, Plant3d and FABCAD for both live and tender projects.
* Monitor modelling for any clashing and update drawings.
* Produce 2D drawings from Revit/CAD files.
* 3D coordination of Asset Information Model.
* Produce images for reports using BIM renders.
* Contribute to the process of creating as built documentation.
* Follow document control processes.
* Liaise with the Project Manager reporting on progress.
* Attend meetings with Clients as requested.
* Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the Company.
* Suitable Candidate must have a third level degree in Engineering/Construction Management or a minimum of 1 year's relevant work experience.
* Experience in utilizing Autodesk Suite of products.
* Knowledge of basic construction processes and procedures.
* Advanced PC skills, specifically Microsoft Windows Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint, Revit and AutoCAD).
* Good knowledge of M&E services and HVAC background.
* Previous experience of producing AutoCAD M&E service drawings.
* The ability to read, interpret and understand specifications and drawings.
* Ability to prioritise workload according to deadlines.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Attention to detail.