Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Car+ Excellent Bonus Scheme
20 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
GLOBAL ENGINEERING BUSINESS
UP TO £50,000- £55,000+ Car/ Excellent Bonus Structure/ Benefits
Excellent opportunity!! We our working with an industry leading Mechanical Engineering business that supply key products to a wide range of Blue Chip OEM's across the Globe. They are actively seeking a dynamic and ambitious Business Development Manager to join the growing team. Based from their Huddersfield facility, with superb opportunities for future progression within the company, this is an excellent opportunity for a Business development Manager looking to take the next step in their career!
The role of Business Development Manager will report directly to the Commercial director and will focus on the development of new OEM customers, to identify and develop regular spending customers in line with the Sales Strategy. The role will involve:
- Develop and maintain a new business pipeline.
- Research organisations and individuals to identify new prospects and potential new markets.
- Research the needs of prospects and identify key purchase decisions makers.
- As Business Development Manager, create sales strategy that is aligned to the wider business growth
- Work as part of a sales team working on the identification of niche applications and industries
The ideal Business Development Manager will fit the following-
- 4 years+ experience in a technical sales position
- Strong background within a engineering industry is essential (experience of rotating equipment would be ideal)
- Willingness to travel internationally, when necessary, may be required
- Track record of delivering against sales targets
- Experienced working in customer facing capacity
- HND or above in engineering qualification would be preferred but not essential
Our client are a leading engineering business with a truly global presence. They supply their product to an international customer base and have an excellent reputation in their market. The successful Business Development Manager will be joining a dynamic and growing team, and will benefit from full training and development as well as having excellent scope for career progression.