Halifax, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Bonus/ Package
4 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
GLOBAL PRECISION ENGINEERING BUSINESS
Up to £60,000+ Bonus+ Excellent Package/ Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a technically minded Business Development Manager to join a Global Engineering business based in the Halifax area!
Working closely with the Sales director, the Business Development Manager will be key in developing and executing the New Market strategies, planning to maximise opportunities for diversified products and sales. Key responsibilities will include the following;
- Delivers and manages the sales growth of the division by generating sales lead as a result of effective networking, referrals and prospecting.
- Successfully identifies, penetrates and closes business opportunities to a successful end.
- Ability to negotiate within set parameters to be able to achieve a sale.
- Maximise new business opportunities with established client base and proactively, strategically target and build new client relationships which lead to new business
- With the support of the Sales Director, set annual budget and targets for sales utilising support and knowledge from the wider organisation where required
- With support of the team, build on existing customer relationships, developing key account plans and owning all aspects of the function
The Business Development Manager will have the following;
- Experience in a technical sales role within an Engineering environment is essential
- Clear Evidence of proactively developing growth strategies in partnership with customers
- Background within an engineering (B2B environment) is essential
- Direct Sales Experience
- Track record in winning and growing key accounts
- Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels within own and customer organisations
- Willingness to travel internationally, when necessary, is required
The right Business Development Manager for this role will be joining a business that are going through an exciting period of growth, with a fantastic reputation in their sector. They are committed to training and developing their people and can offer genuine opportunities for progression. If you want to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now!