Bradford, West Yorkshire
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Bonus/ Package
6 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER
ENGINEERING/ CAPITAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURE
£55,000- £65,000+ Bonus+ Excellent Package/ Benefits
An exciting NEW opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, senior level Technical Sales Manager to join a Global Engineering business based in the West Yorkshire area, that specialise in the manufacture of Capital Equipment!
Working closely with the Sales director, the Sales Manager will be key in developing and executing the New Market strategies, planning to maximise opportunities for diversified products and sales. Key responsibilities for the Sales Manager will include the following;
- Delivers and manages the sales growth of the division by generating sales lead as a result of effective networking, referrals and prospecting.
- Successfully identifies, penetrates and closes business opportunities to a successful end as the Sales manager.
- Ability to negotiate within set parameters to be able to achieve a sale.
- Maximise new business opportunities with established client base and proactively, strategically target and build new client relationships which lead to new business
- With the support of the Sales Director, set annual budget and targets for sales utilising support and knowledge from the wider organisation where required
- With support of the team, build on existing customer relationships, developing key account plans and owning all aspects of the function
The Sales Manager will have the following;
- Experienced Business development/ technical Sales professional
- Background in an Engineering environment is essential (automotive would be preferred)
- Clear Evidence of proactively developing growth strategies in partnership with customers
- Background within an engineering (B2B environment) is essential
- Direct Sales Experience
- Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels within own and customer organisations
- Willingness to travel internationally, when necessary, is required
- Degree Qualified would be a preference
The right Technical Sales Manager for this role will be joining a business that are going through an exciting period of growth, with a fantastic reputation in their sector. They are committed to training and developing their people and can offer genuine opportunities for progression. If you want to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now!