Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
about 2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER- ENGINEERING
CAPITAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER
£45,000+ BONUS & Benefits
I'm working with a global Engineering business who specialise in the manufacture and distribution of special purpose machinery. They have an exciting opportunity for a Business development Manager to join their growing Sales team!
The role of Business Development Manager will be to take receipt of new and ongoing project enquiries for the business, working closely with key customers throughout the world. The Business Development Manager will be a key member of the Sales team and will take responsibility for the following;
- Be proactive in following each enquiry from initial enquiry level through to quotation
- Offer preparation and presentation to clients and where necessary, carry out client factory visits
- Be responsible for the full sales cycle from start to finish with order conclusion
- Full support and ongoing training will be provided by the Sales Team and Engineering and Technical Departments within the company.
The ideal Business Development Manager will fit the following-
- Minimum 2 years+ experience in a technical sales position
- Background working with engineered product will be required
- Direct Sales Experience required
- Willingness to travel internationally, when necessary, is required
- Excellent communication skills
Our client are a leading engineering business based in Manchester. They supply their product to an international customer based and have an excellent reputation in their market. The successful Business Development Manager will be joining a dynamic and growing team, and will benefit from full training and development as well as having excellent scope for career progression. They are in a period of growth both in terms of turnover and headcount.
If you are interested in this excellent Business Development opportunity, then please apply now!