Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Bonus
16 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
GLOBAL ENGINEERING ORGANISATION
£40,000- £45,000+ BONUS & Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a technically minded Business Development manager to join a well-established, leading engineering business that manufacture Special purpose Machinery and export globally.
The role of Business Development Manager will be to work closely with the Senior Sales manager in enhancing ongoing key account relationships and identifying and securing new business opportunities. Utilising your technical understanding of the engineered products, you will take receipt of new and ongoing project enquiries for the business, working closely with key customers throughout the world. The Business development Manager will be a key member of a successful Sales team and will take responsibility for the following;
- Be proactive in following each enquiry from initial enquiry level through to quotation
- Offer preparation and presentation to clients and where necessary, carry out client factory visits
- Be responsible for the full sales cycle from start to finish with order conclusion
- International travel is an essential part of the role of Sales Engineer
- Full support and ongoing training will be provided by the Sales Team and Engineering and Technical Departments within the company.
The ideal Business Development manager will have worked in engineering environments previously and following a period training be comfortable with technical sales. The Business development Manager will fit the following-
- Minimum 2 years+ experience in a technical sales, key account or business development position
- Experience selling to engineering business, offering technical sales based solutions
- Direct Sales Experience required
- Willingness to travel internationally, when necessary, is required
- Excellent communication skills
Our client are a leading engineering business based in Manchester. They supply their product to an international customer based and have an excellent reputation in their market. The successful Business Development Manager will be joining a dynamic and growing team, and will benefit from full training and development as well as having excellent scope for career progression. They are in a period of growth both in terms of turnover and headcount.
If you are interested in this excellent Business development manager opportunity, then please apply now!