West Midlands, England
£50000 - £60000 per annum
14 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Business Development Manager
c£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a renowned global Tier 1 Automotive supplier based in the West Midlands area with a strong reputation in the market. The business offers an attractive package, training, development and the opportunity to work with a number of leading OEM customers.
Reporting to the UK Sales Director you will take on a pro-active "hunter" role for the business, helping to strategise, map out current and new potential customers and ultimately go out, tend for and win new business in the vehicle technology sector.
Once you have won new business there is the expectation you will continue to develop a positive relationship with customers and harbour a long term, win-win working partnership.
The ideal candidate will be dynamic and proactive and motivated by developing new business.
It is essential you have -
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in the Automotive or Vehicle Technology sector. Unfortunately candidates without any Automotive experience will not be considered for this role
- A proven track record in implementing and executing sales strategies and facilitating business growth
- A technical and/or commercial education (Bachelors, Masters Degree or similar) background or an understanding of product / engineered principals
- A natural seller with strong sales skills
- A persuasive, motivating and winning personality
- Competent in creating and holding professional presentations with demanding OEM customers
Our client are a multi-national Tier 1 Automotive supplier based in the West Midlands area with a strong reputation and a market leading product. The business offers an attractive package, training, development and the opportunity to work with a number of leading OEM customers.
My client are looking to recruit the right person as soon as possible and have the capacity to start immediately, so if interested please apply today!