£55000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Car
3 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Business Development Manager - Savoury Ingredients
This is a chance to join a global leader within savoury ingredients that have a family feel within the region.
They are a well-known brand who supply into the major retailers and a number of branded food businesses on the savoury side and this is a newly created strategic position designed to manage a large key account and bring on new business to support the Account Management team.
- Key account management of a large existing account.
- To plan and execute a business development strategy targeting key players in the market and to bring these on board with new development briefs.
- Create multiple points of contacts within customers and grow to a point where they are ready to be handed over to the Account Management team.
- negotiate prices, with respect to agreed margins
- Develop innovative new products with the NPD team to win new business.Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to Degree level would be preferred.
- Highly experienced in a B2B food ingredients sales position.
- New business focused.
- Experience in NPD or working on development briefs with bespoke products would be a plus.
- Experience in the savoury, meat, seasonings, sauces industry would be advantageous.
Get in touch with Dan Diggle for more info.