Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Car + Bonus
7 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Business Development Manager - Ingredients
This is a chance for you to go out and develop a new market on your own without any red tape or other Sales Managers stepping on your toes.
A chance to take a strong portfolio of functional ingredients and cover the whole of the UK & Ireland without having your region split.
This is a well known global distributor of food ingredients and chemicals with revenues in excess of £50mil in the UK and 30 worldwide locations.
A new Divisional manager has recently joined the business to increase the amount of Principals the business work with in order to move into the savoury category. This role is responsible of building this category.
- Maintain and develop existing accounts
- Identify and convert new business opportunities
- Achieve set sales targets and budgets
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key suppliers and customers
- Work with NPD teams to come up with new innovations with customers using your market knowledge and the business Applications lab.
- Development of existing and new sales channels
- Managing P&L and creating reports for suppliers
- You will be experienced in Technical Sales within a food ingredients business. Ideally functional ingredients.
- Knowledge of the savoury, brewing and convenience markets would be good.
- Knowledge of ingredients such as acacia, fat powders, sugar esters and cacao would be ideal.
Get in touch with Dan at Core Talent for more info