- Sector: Consumer Goods
- Function: Operations Director
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 09 July 2021
- Job Ref: 28655/001_1623228175
Interim Business Improvement Specialist
Global Manufacturing Business
£££Rate Negotiable- Initial 6 month contract
We are working exclusively with a leading Manufacturing business who going through an exciting period growth. As a result, they are looking for a Business Improvement Specialist to assist them with a number of key projects.
Focusing on the Operations & manufacturing processes on site, the Business Improvement Specialist will be responsible for carrying out root cause analysis, establishing and then leading the implementation of the Lean transformation project, focused on improving on site OTIF and reducing production lead times.
- Analyse operational performance to understand current performance levels
- create comprehensive business requirements that can be translated into specific functional and technical requirements
- Definition and ownership of business implementation plans and activities
- Successful identification, engagement and management of relevant stakeholders at all levels across the organisation to ensure ownership of the future state design is established
The business will be looking for a specialist with good understanding of modern Six Sigma/ Lean manufacturing techniques. You will have strong Operational improvement experience within Manufacturing environments. You will need to have the following experience
- Successful track record of delivering Operational Improvement projects
- Strong manufacturing experience is essential
- Good practical knowledge of Lean manufacturing techniques
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to lead/ engage and influence key stakeholders
- Engineering/ relevant qualifications (six Sigma/ prince 2 for example) would be desirable
The company can offer an immediate start for the right candidate. If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now!