Oldham, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum
25 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
CAD Engineer - LEADING ENGINEERING BUSINESS
Up to £30000 + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a CAD Engineer to join on of our clients, a rapidly growing Engineering business based in Oldham! They are looking to bring someone into their successful team immediately.
The CAD Engineer will be an integral member of the team, working with key customer Designs. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, working with products such as sheet metal, fabrication and complex assembly processes. Key responsibilities will include:
- Deal effectively with design problems to ensure efficient and profitable manufacture
- Design new or improved products, actively participating in Value Engineering/Analysis initiatives
- Provide a technical advice service to Sales and Service staff in the field and follow up when necessary with suppliers to investigate any unusual problems that may be causing difficulty.
The ideal CAD Engineer will need to be highly motivated, and career driven with a keen desire to progress through the business and have the following:
- 3+ years' experience using SolidWorks
- Background working with Sheet metal/ fabrications/ machined components would be advantageous
- Experience using RADAN software would be beneficial
- Educated to HNC standard or above
- Excellent communication skills
Our client is a leading Engineering business that are well established in the market and supply internationally. They are renowned for excellent development and training and offer strong career development and are looking to bring someone in to train and develop into a crucial part of the team.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now!!