- Sector: Tier 1, Tier 2, OEM
- Function: Software Engineer
- Contact: Rachael Phillips
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Client: Meritor
- Expiry Date: 18 September 2021
- Job Ref: 28579/001_1629371118
Department: Advance Technology
Salary: USD$180 000 (neg)
A leading Tier 1 supplier of drivetrain, mobility, braking, aftermarket and electric powertrain solutions for commercial vehicles and industrial markets.
THE ROLE -
Working within the Vehicle Engineering area, with the primary focus to lead a team of 10-30 supervisors/managers, engineers and designers to design, develop, test applicate and production release of electric powertrain.
- Conduct requirement analysis
- Maintain requirements trace ability to DFMEA and DVP
- Lead team in developing FuSa work products of HARA, FSC, FSR, TSR, HSR and SSR
- Develop EE architecture to include CAN, HV, HVIL, layout
- Develop ICD for external suppliers and customers to interact with complex Mechatronincs
- Design Electrical Schematics and electric circuit diagrams
- SW requirements implementation and Test Reports (MIL, HIL, Static and Vehicle)
- Actively work and file IP disclosures and patents
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE -
Bachelors of Engineering in Mechatronic/Electrical with minimum 10 years of practical experience
- Experience with heavy duty commercial vehicles or off road vehicles
- Recognized technical expert with electric powertrain integration
- 3+ years experience in the field of Model-Based Controls Development using AUTOSAR
- 2+ years experience developing Software according to ASPICE and ISO 26262
- Strong knowledge in commissioning and calibration of vehicle systems, including control algorithms
- Background in electrical design and schematic layout
- Trouble shooting experience with tools such as oscilloscopes, multi meters, Vector CANalyzer and general problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of vehicle sensors and associated I/O interface experience
Our client is willing to hire the right candidate immediately! If you/know someone who is qualified with the appropriate experience, please do act in haste and get in contact!
We have a USD$1000 referral program, for a successful candidate who is not already registered on our database.