- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 03 February 2022
- Job Ref: 29644/001_1641309223
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER- DERBY
GLOBAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS
£45,000 + excellent company benefits
We are working on a fantastic new role for a leading manufacturing business who produce specialist products to a diverse, global customer base (automotive/ Industrial/ aerospace to name a few). They are going through a significant period of investment and as a result, have an exciting new opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Engineer to join their business.
This is a superb opportunity for a driven Continuous Improvement engineer to join an innovative company with ambitious growth plans. In this role, you will have real opportunity to make significant improvements across the site, working hands on across all manufacturing processes. You will be the driving force behind the company promise to deliver high quality, extremely well engineered products. Some of the key responsibilities associated to this role are:
- Timely production of scheduling the build, liaising closely with supply chain and managing any capacity constraints
- Planning the production of in-house manufactured parts required for smooth production of the final product
- Delivering against key results set, e.g. increasing productivity of each of the teams throughout the production process, such as welding fitting etc.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the production process when and when necessary, structurally minimising warranty, and defects
The ideal Continuous Improvement engineer for this role will possess the following experience;
- 2years+ in a Continuous Improvement role or similar (production/ manufacturing Engineering)
- Must be experienced in a high volume and fast paced manufacturing environments
- Have a track record of improvements you have personally led/ delivered
- An excellent communicator
- Highly IT literate
- Educated to HND level or above in mechanical engineering discipline (or similar)
The Business are a true market leader in their field and have an excellent track record for developing their people and providing routes for progression! If this role is of interest, then please don't hesitate to apply NOW!