Stockport, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
6 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
£50,000- £60,000 + Excellent Benefits
I am actively looking for a driven Continuous Improvement Manager with a Black Belt Lean Six Sigma certified qualification for my client based in Manchester. The business have a market leading product and are have a significant global presence.
The Continuous Improvement Manager will Support the head of operational Excellence in the design, development and delivery of training materials to drive a Lean Six Sigma culture. Key responsibilities will include the following;
- Taking ownership of the function and driving a world class Continuous Improvement Culture.
- Support product and manufacturing quality assurance and regulatory conformance.
- Develop, maintain and improve business processes, policies and procedures.
- Support Quality and Procurement in development of effective supplier management systems.
- Evaluate the relevance and benefits of industry best practice and support their implementation.
- Participate in and coordinate business excellence projects.
- Coach and mentor Green Belts and Yellow Belts and project leads.
The ideal Continuous Improvement Manager will need to be certified with a Black Belt Lean Six Sigma qualification have practical/ hands on experience of driving change. You will need to fit the following;
- Minimum 5 years+ Experience in demanding engineering/ manufacturing (automotive is ideal) carrying out a similar role
- Hands on experience of implanting continuous improvement programmes
- Experience in training and mentoring
- Knowledge in Quality Tools and LSS
- Formal Six Sigma qualification required
- Black Belt Lean Six Sigma certified would be a distinct advantage
This company has a huge order book securing there long term future, due in large part to their market leading product. They are going through significant growth and have genuine opportunities for progression and development. They are investing heavily in their systems and facilities and as such, this is a brilliant time to be joining the company. The Continuous Improvement Manager with a Black Belt Lean Six Sigma certified qualification will be joining an already successful team. Having they will be encouraging you to have a strategic input and looking at ways to improve and better their existing processes. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply now!