Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€85000 - €95000 per annum
4 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
€85,000 - €95,000 p.a. plus benefits
My client is an M&E Subcontractor operating across the UK, Mainland Europe and Ireland, with a turnover in excess of €200m, and a portfolio of projects including Data Centres, Hospitals, University Campuses, Mixed-Use and specialist MEP packages on advanced technology projects.
I am seeking a Contracts Manager to join their team in Dublin.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Management of M&E packages across various projects, including oversight of subcontractors, production of programmes, cost and budget tracking and labour/cost reporting;
- Ensuring Site Management is directed appropriately to deliver the project on-time and to budget;
- Produce weekly progress reports for the Director;
- Hold regular meetings with designers, consultancies and subcontractors to monitor progress and make sure labour and costs are adhered to;
- Close out projects successfully and achieve profit levels to a company standard
You will be joining a successful and growing business with a portfolio of projects due to last through to 2022. You can expect a competitive salary and market-leading benefits, as well as a strong and structured progression plan, with the opportunity to achieve Director level in the next few years. You will be well rewarded with bonuses, a generous pension plan, private healthcare and more.