£50000 - £55000 per annum + high bonus, pension
29 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Are you looking to work with a leading, global manufacturer who has their employees at their core?
I am working with a very profitable and industry leading manufacturing organisation which supplies speciality products into the global market to recruit a Controls Engineer for a site in the North West.. This is a business with very high levels of training and development which is filled with talented professionals. THIS IS A DAYS BASED POSITION.
- Promote and maintain a high regard for Safety in all that you do
- Generate, implement Engineering standards and ensure compliance with them to contain and minimise risks presented by Electrical energy and potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Identify, design and implement improvements within maintenance and operations to deliver SHE, Quality, Plan and Cost targets
- Provide Technical C/E Engineering expertise to our maintenance and Production teams.
- Hold the position of Competent C/E Engineer and ensure the business complies with its management of Electrical safety.
- Provide Technical support and coaching of Graduate Engineers, Maintenance Technicians/Apprentices.
- Manage the design, installation and commissioning processes in minor projects to ensure that they meet their SHE, Quality, Plan & Cost targets
- Provide C/E Engineering expertise as part of a multi-disciplined team on major projects
- Ensure any new projects are integrated into the existing CMMS to ensure smooth handover to the Plant Operations and Maintenance teams
- Lead root cause analysis of equipment failures utilising Maintenance Investigation Reports (MIR) to identify root cause and implement mitigation measures to prevent reoccurrence.
- Working technical knowledge Electrical distribution systems
- Proven technical knowledge of VSD's, MCC's and their operation
- Proven technical knowledge of Instrument and control techniques
- Have a knowledge of ISO 55001, and its implementation
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement Techniques such as Six Sigma, Lean etc
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and experience of technical