£30000 - £32000 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this role involves working for a highly evolving business in the North West. This is a DAYS BASED position, working Monday to Friday.
Reporting to the Site Engineering Manager you will be part of the maintenance team. Key responsibilities for the electrical maintenance engineer include;
- To liaise with the Engineering Manager on a daily basis to ensure machine down time is kept to the request standards
- Involvement with projects and continuous improvements
- To correctly complete all documentation in a timely fashion
- To precisely create and update relevant SOP's as necessary
- To identify and solve day to day machine and plant related problems
- To perform PPM (planned preventative maintenance) schedules as required
- Carry out maintenance activities on buildings, plant and facilities
- To liaise with the Engineering Manager to ensure the availability of spare machine parts whilst keeping costs to a minimum
- To set up various packaging machinery as and when required
- Hands on Experience within manufacturing environment for 4+ years
- Recognised engineering qualification (NVQ, HNC, HND, Apprenticeship, Degree, 17th Edition etc)
- Must be operating at a skilled level in electrical maintenance
- Experience of working as part of an extended team within the manufacturing sector.
- Strong coaching and communication skills.
- Proven analytical skills.