- Sector: Executive Search and Selection , Automotive
- Function: Recruiter, Resourcer
- Contact: Richard Nelson
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Expiry Date: 20 August 2021
- Job Ref: 28872/001_1626854833
Delivery Recruitment Consultant
EV (Electric Vehicle) Engineering - US Market
Excellent Salary & Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and ambitious team working in the Electric Vehicle market, helping to shape the future of the car industry globally. You will work with clients both in the US, Canada and internationally, an opportunity rarely seen in the market. With uncapped bonus and fees traditionally three to four times that of domestic recruiters there is both the chance to significantly broaden your experience as well as earn a significant salary.
Delivery Scope of Role:
To support the requirements of North American and International clients in both technical and executive search assignments. Full candidate end to end candidate management from initial sourcing and engagement to placement to deliver agreed levels of personal billings.
What you will be doing:
- Source quality candidates for live vacancies
- Qualify & screen candidates over the phone and face to face via Zoom / Teams
- Building and maintaining a network of candidates
- Gaining specialist market information
- Assessing job specs & creating adverts
- Participate in client job briefing calls with Line Manager
- Deliver a value added service to clients at all levels providing them with the highest standards of recruitment service.
- Develop and maintain market understanding via independent research, candidate intelligence and support.
- To source both active and passive candidates with relevant skill sets by using a variety of candidate generation techniques, including posting adverts, use of job boards, headhunting and networking on social media platforms.
- To build, maintain and develop relationships with candidates and understand their motivations and expectations, as well as to provide them with regular updates on opportunities.
- To expand talent pools in selected markets and create "hotlists" of high quality candidates.
- To screen new and existing candidates for live roles available and provide a shortlist of suitable candidates for roles within a reasonable time frame.
Core Talent Recruitment is a specialist International recruitment consultancy providing technical, management and executive talent throughout the US, Europe & Asia. We work with start-up organisations to Blue-chip multi-national to source active and passive candidates and provide value added consultancy services.
What we offer
- We offer an uncapped fair commission structure (No Team Commission Schemes here!) and strong basic salaries
- Most of our Managers and Team Leaders started out here at a grass roots level and have been promoted to Senior Managers in 3 years
- We have supported 3 successful business start-ups internally.
- Training & Development will also be conducted by renowned external recruitment training partners
- A fast paced and results driven business. There is a buzz in our office
- Grown up environment - Treated as adults
- It's not all work - Monthly 20K Lunch Clubs, Early finish Friday & Drinks there's lots going socially if you want to do it
- We are an entrepreneurial team that want to be the best, shape our markets, innovate and have as much fun whilst doing it.