£30000 - £40000 per annum + + Excellent benefits
4 months ago
DESIGN ENGINEER- LEADING ENGINEERING BUSINESS
£30,000- £40,000+ Excellent Benefits
We are currently recruiting a Design Engineer role for our client, a well-established Engineering business based in Chester! They are looking to bring someone into their successful team immediately.
The Design Engineer will be an integral member of the team, working with key customer Designs. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, you will be accountable for the following;
- To be an acknowledged product specialist for part of the company's product range.
- Deal effectively with design problems to ensure efficient and profitable manufacture
- Design new or improved products, actively participating in Value Engineering/Analysis initiatives
- Provide a technical advice service to Sales and Service staff in the field and follow up when necessary with suppliers to investigate any unusual problems that may be causing difficulty.
- Minimum 2 years+ design engineering experience
- CAD experience necessary (SolidWorks, Inventor, Creo or similar)
- Background working with Sheet metal/ fabrications/ machined components would be advantageous
- Educated to HNC standard or above
- Excellent communication skills
Our client is a leading Engineering business that is well established in the market and supply internationally. They are renowned for excellent development and training and offer strong career development and are looking to bring someone into their successful team immediately. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now!!