Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
6 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
£40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, a global engineering business is looking for a dynamic Design Engineer to join their rapidly growing, successful business.
Reporting directly into the Engineering Manager, the Design Engineer will be a vital member of the team and will help oversee and mentor all aspects of the design team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being a senior member of the 13 strong design team, implementing design best practise and ensuring that all projects are delivered on time
- Discussing and interpreting requirements, preparing concise engineering specifications as a prerequisite to design
- Ensure all solutions provided to customers meet required standards and specifications
- Oversee daily activities of the team in order to ensure that project goals and timelines are being met
- Be a key point of contact for other members of the team consisting of Design Engineers, Technicians and Apprentices and provide ongoing training to develop skills and increase efficiency
The Design Engineer:
- Qualified to at least HNC level
- 3+ year's design/draughting experience within an engineering/manufacturing environment
- Experience in design for manufacture of multiple products
- Proficiency in SolidWorks or SolidEdge
- Good communications skill across a range of different stakeholders and departments
Our client is the UK's leading manufacture of specialist products within their market and their products have a global reputation for quality and performance with majority of their sales coming from global markets.
If this looks like you then apply below!!