Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum
2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
£30,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a leading engineering business is expanding and looking for an experienced design engineer to join their team in order to sustain and increase their current phase of rapid growth.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager the Mechanical Design Engineer will be an integral part of the team working across a variety of different sized projects for a range of blue chip organizations.
You will be responsible for:
- Create, draft and design new products and using customer specification and recommendations
- Discussing and interpreting requirements, preparing concise engineering specifications as a prerequisite to design
- Solving issues and problems with design and production by coming up with creative approaches to generate new ideas and improving existing processes
- Designing systems based on design-function relationships, serviceability, materials and methods engineering, production costs, and client specifications.
- Educated to at least HND level (Degree preferred but not essential)
- 3+ years Mechanical Design Engineering experience
- Experience with CAD software (Inventor preferred)
- Experience working with valves would be beneficial in order to fit into the team easily
- Strong communication skills across a range of different levels
Our client is a well-established market leading manufacturer and supplier of their unique product. The company has a strong focus on progression and personal development and would be looking to bring someone into their team immediately.