Bolton, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
about 2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
CAD Design Engineer - LEADING ENGINEERING BUSINESS
Up to £30,000 - £35,000
We are currently recruiting for a CAD Design Engineer to join on of our clients, a market leading, global Engineering business based in Stockport! They are looking to bring someone into their successful team immediately.
The CAD Design Engineer will be an integral member of the team, working with key customer Designs. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, working with products such as sheet metal, fabrication and complex assembly processes. Key responsibilities will include:
- To be an acknowledged product specialist for part of the company's product range.
- Deal effectively with design problems to ensure efficient and profitable manufacture
- Design new or improved products, actively participating in Value Engineering/Analysis initiatives
- Provide a technical advice service to Sales and Service staff in the field and follow up when necessary with suppliers to investigate any unusual problems that may be causing difficulty.
This CAD Engineer role would be ideal for an experienced Inventor Draughtsman/Engineer looking to make the next step in their career!
The ideal CAD Engineer will need to be highly motivated, and career driven with a keen desire to progress through the business and have the following:
- 3+ years' experience using Inventor (Other softwares considered)
- Background working with valves/pumps/fabricated components would be advantageous
- Educated to HNC standard or above
- Excellent communication skills
Our client is a leading Engineering business that are well established in the market and supply internationally. They are renowned for excellent development and training and offer strong career development and are looking to bring someone in to train and develop into a crucial part of the team. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now!!