£32000 - £38000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
14 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Up to £38,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our client, one of the UK's largest engineering businesses are expanding and looking for an experienced Senior Mechanical Design Engineer. The company is growing and having just secured key contracts for the future are expanding their team in the New Year.
In joining this company you will be impacting the world in important ways, working on a range of different projects. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager the Design Engineer will be an integral part of the team working across a variety of different projects with a range of companies globally.
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Working on a range of interesting projects across multiple sectors using a range of different multidisciplinary skills to complement the team
- Producing design and subsequent manufacturing drawings and related documentation
- Discussing and interpreting requirements, preparing concise engineering specifications as a prerequisite to design
- Designing systems based on design-function relationships, serviceability, materials and methods engineering, production costs, and client specifications.
- Educated to minimum HND level (Degree preferred but not essential)
- Proficient in SolidWorks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Ambitious individual keen to progress within the business
Our company are an industry leading engineering business with an innovative and interesting product. They are growing rapidly and looking to bring in an experienced design engineer to support this growth. The business have a strong focus on personal development and have a fantastic training plan for anyone who is looking to expand their skills and knowledge.