£25000 - £30000 per annum
5 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Up to £30,000 + Benefits
Our client, a leading, global engineering business based in Nottingham is expanding and looking for a Dynamic Design Engineer to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Design Manager, You - the Design Engineer will be an integral part of the team working across a variety of different sized projects for a range of customers across a variety of different industries.
You will be responsible for:
- Working on a range of interesting projects across multiple sectors using a range of different multidisciplinary skills to complement the team
- Producing design and subsequent manufacturing drawings and related documentation
- Designing systems based on design-function relationships, serviceability, materials and methods engineering, production costs, and client specifications.
- Educated to at least HND level (Degree preferred but not essential)
- 2+ years Mechanical Design Engineering experience
- Experience working with fabrications would be beneficial
- Concept design experience would be preferable
- Experience with 3D CAD Packages (SolidWorks preferred but not essential)
- Strong communication skills across a range of different levels
Our client is a well-established market leading manufacturer and supplier of their unique product. This opportunity would be perfect for an engineer with 1 or 2 years' experience looking to make the next step in their career with a business that really prioritizes personal development and progression.