Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£30000 - £37500 per annum
4 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
£37,500 + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a global engineering business based in Sheffield is looking for an experienced Design Engineer to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, the Design Engineer will be an integral part of the team right away working with a range of different customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Adapting standard machines to client specifications
- Producing design and subsequent manufacturing drawings and related documentation
- Discussing and interpreting requirements, preparing concise engineering specifications as a prerequisite to design
- Designing systems based on design-function relationships, serviceability, materials and methods engineering, production costs, and client specifications.
- Be educated to at least HND level (Degree preferable)
- 2+ years Design Engineer experience in a manufacturing/precision engineering environment
- Experience with CAD software - SolidWorks/Inventor/Creo
- Strong communication skills across a range of different levels
Our client is very well established in the market and supply internationally. They are looking for an ambitious, dynamic design engineer to join their team immediately.