Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Our client, a global engineering business specialising in bespoke equipment based in Manchester is looking for an experienced Design Engineer to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Director, the Design Engineer will be an integral part of the team right away working on a wide range of different projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Design and develop a brand new range of products from concept through to manufacture.
- Deal effectively with design problems to ensure efficient and profitable manufacture
- Customer and supplier liaison in order to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the desired standard
- Be educated to at least HND level (Degree preferable)
- 2+ years Design Engineer experience in a manufacturing/precision engineering environment
- Experience with CAD software - SolidWorks/Inventor/AutoCAD
- Design for manufacture experience would be preferable
- Excellent communication skills across different levels within a business
Our client is very well established in the market and market leaders of their bespoke product. They are looking for an ambitious, dynamic design engineer to join their team immediately.