£23000 - £27000 per annum + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
3 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
£27,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a global engineering business specialising in bespoke equipment based in Macclesfield is looking for a dynamic Design Engineer to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Director, the Design Engineer will be an integral part of the team right away working on a wide range of different projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Deal effectively with design problems to ensure efficient and profitable manufacture
- Producing design and subsequent manufacturing drawings and related documentation
- Discussing and interpreting requirements, preparing concise engineering specifications as a prerequisite to design
- Designing systems based on design-function relationships, serviceability, materials and methods engineering, production costs, and client specifications.
- Be educated to at least HNC level
- 2+ years Design Engineer experience in a manufacturing/precision engineering environment
- Experience with CAD software - SolidWorks preferred but will consider other packages if all other requirements met
- Practical engineering experience would be beneficial
This role would be ideal for somebody who has completed a mechanical engineering apprenticeship and has moved/is looking to move into a design engineering role.
Our client is very well established in the market and market leaders of their bespoke product. They are looking for an ambitious, dynamic design engineer to join their team immediately.