Manchester, Greater Manchester
€30000 - €35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
6 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Our client, a global engineering business specialising in bespoke equipment based in Manchester is looking for an experienced Design Engineer to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Director, the Design Engineer will be an integral part of the team right away working on a wide range of different projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Adapting standard products to client specifications
- Producing design and subsequent manufacturing drawings and related documentation
- Discussing and interpreting requirements, preparing concise engineering specifications as a prerequisite to design
- Designing systems based on design-function relationships, serviceability, materials and methods engineering, production costs, and client specifications.
- Be educated to at least HND level (Degree preferable)
- 2+ years Design Engineer experience in a manufacturing/precision engineering environment
- Experience with CAD software - SolidWorks/Inventor/Creo
- Experience working with complex machinery/rotating equipment is essential
Our client is very well established in the market and supply their unique product internationally. They are looking for an ambitious, dynamic design engineer to join their team immediately.