Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £32000 per annum
5 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
£32,000 + Benefits
Our client, a global engineering business specialising in fabrications equipment into a range of different industries based in Manchester is looking for an experienced Design Engineer to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, the Design Engineer will be an integral part of the team right away working on a wide range of different projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Adapting standard products to client specifications
- Producing design and subsequent manufacturing drawings and related documentation
- Designing systems based on design-function relationships, serviceability, materials and methods engineering, production costs, and client specifications.
- Be educated to at least HND level (Degree preferable)
- 2+ years Design Engineer experience in a manufacturing/precision engineering environment
- Experience with CAD software - SolidWorks and AutoCAD preferred
- Experience with oil & gas standards would be advantageous
Our client is very well established in the market with customers across a variety of different industries. They are looking for an ambitious, dynamic design engineer with a desire to learn and grow to join their team immediately.