Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
5 months ago
£40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, an exciting engineering business specialising in bespoke next generation equipment based in Sheffield is looking for an experienced Design Engineer to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Technical Director, the Design Engineer will be an integral part of the team right away working on a wide range of different projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Working on a range of interesting projects across multiple sectors using a range of different multidisciplinary skills to complement the team
- Producing design and subsequent manufacturing drawings and related documentation
- Deal effectively with design problems to ensure efficient and profitable manufacture
- Customer and supplier liaison in order to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the desired standard
- Hold a relevant Engineering Degree
- 5+ years Design Engineer experience in a manufacturing/precision engineering environment
- Experience with CAD software - Siemens NX would be advantageous
- Background working with power generation systems would be beneficial
- Experience of both mechanical and electrical engineering would be beneficial
Our client are a rapidly growing business with a really exciting, cutting edge product. They are looking for an ambitious, dynamic design engineer to join their team and support their growth immediately.