Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Design Engineer - Modular Buildings
Up to £40,000 + Benefits
Our client, a leading manufacturer of Modular Buildings based in Leeds is expanding and looking for an experienced Design Engineer to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Design Manager, You - the Design Engineer will be an integral part of the team working across a variety of different sized projects for a range of customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Working on a range of interesting projects across multiple sectors using a range of different multidisciplinary skills to complement the team
- Producing design and subsequent manufacturing drawings and related documentation
- Designing systems based on design-function relationships, serviceability, materials and methods engineering, production costs, and client specifications.
- Educated to at least HND level (Degree preferred but not essential)
- 2+ years Design Engineer experience working within construction
- M&E Experience would be beneficial
- Experience with Revit, Autocad, Inventor
- Strong communication skills across a range of different levels
Our client is a well-established market leading manufacturer and supplier modular buildings. This is a market that is growing rapidly and a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and rapidly expanding business.