- Sector: EC&I, Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Electrical Engineer , Design Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer
- Contact: David Catterall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: asap
- Expiry Date: 22 July 2021
- Job Ref: 28694/001_1624364530
EC&I Design Engineer
£35,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience
Work from Home + pension
We are currently looking for a skilled EC&I Design engineer for our prestigious client who specialise in within clean air technologies within the pharmaceutical sector. The company are based in Greater Manchester and are offering a permanent role with a hybrid of office based and work from home options with salaries ranging from £35,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience.
- Provide design and technical input into tenders / estimates
- Provide technical support into preparation of estimates and tenders
- Meet key design milestones for project delivery and tender preparation
- Maintain standardisation of design - developing modular frameworks for the entire product range
- Be proactive in the EC&I product development taking ideas to the EC&I design manager for evaluation and approval
- Review and streamline processes aiming to increase efficiency and reduce cost without loss of quality and functionality
- Able to write FDS, P&ID's and input into FAT and SAT protocols.
- Have a minimum educational OND in Electrical Engineering
- Proven track record in EC&I product and process design
- Fully conversant with latest engineering design concepts, engineering standards and disciplines, including hazardous area compliance.
- Understanding of health and safety legislation
- Fully experience/trained in AutoCAD for production of electrical schematics and process drawings
- Pharma background advantageous
The company are a well-known clean air technology company who specialise within the pharmaceutical sector. They have been pioneers within clean air technology for decades and are continuing to grow as they have just secured a number of new projects they have to fulfil.
The company offers you a great development pathway into senior management and they pride themselves on employee satisfaction and retention.