- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Electrical Engineer
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 10 June 2022
- Job Ref: 30318/002_1652280755
Electrical Design Engineer
Global Engineering Business
£45,000- £55,000 + excellent company package
We are currently looking for an Electrical Design Engineer for a global manufacturer of specialist automated equipment to customers across the world. They are going through a significant period of growth at their West Yorkshire facility and are looking for career driven engineers to join their skilled team.
Reporting to the head of engineering, the Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for robust, effective, product design solutions. Key accountabilities in the role will be to;
- Provide a high level of electrical design output through a thorough understanding of internal / external customer and regulatory requirements.
- Continuously apply innovative thought to ensure the companies electrical design services offer maximum value to our customers.
- Provide a high level of commercial awareness to ensure design solutions are delivered in the most cost effective manner
- Provide a high level of skill in interpreting the customer's and regulatory requirements to ensure electrical designs are perfectly aligned.
- Being constantly commercially aware to maximise value to our customers and maintain a loyal customer base.
- Ensure the relevant design documents are issued in line with the schedule enabling agreed deliveries to be met.
- Effectively communicate project status to team members, management, customers and suppliers
The ideal Electrical Design Engineer will be career driven and have a strong team focus. Key attributes for the role will be as follows;
- 3 years+ experience in an Electrical Design Engineer role (or similar)
- Strong exposure to electrical design within an industrial Automation/ engineering based environment
- Exposure to EPlan design software
- Commercially aware of the effective use of resources
- Educated to HNC level or above in relevant discipline
The company is a world leader in supplying advanced automation solution to a varied customer based across the globe. They are going through a period of unprecedented growth at their Yorkshire facility, making this an excellent time for an Electrical Design Engineer to be joining the business! If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply NOW!