- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Electrical Engineer
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 23 December 2023
- Job Ref: 32398/001_1700760760
CONTRACT ELECTRICAL HARNESS DESIGN ENGINEER
GLOBAL ENGINEERING BUSINESS
OUTSIDE IR35- HYBRID WORKING FLEXIBILITY
£££ RATES NEGOTIABLE
We are partnered exclusively with a key client who are looking for a skilled Electrical Design Engineer on a 12 month contract. The role will offer hybrid working flexibility and be expected to spend 1-2 days on site, with the rest of time being spent working from home.
The role will be responsible for the Concept generation, Detailed Design, and proving of electro-mechanical loom and harness assemblies. You will work closely with Hardware and mechanical engineers to create System wiring schematics, 3D Cad data on Creo Schematic.
The project will include delivering;
- Engineering BoMs, materials, and supplier selection etc.
- 2D Drawings and 3D Cad of wired systems
- Conducting design reviews for integration of loom / harnesses
- Analysis and Writing test reports (fatigue, vibration etc)
The ideal Design Engineer will have a background working with the following;
- Experienced Electrical design engineer
- Must be a competent user of Creo
- Capable of presenting engineering solutions to the wider team
- Ability to hit the ground running
If you are interested in this exciting Design engineer opportunity, then Please APPLY NOW!