- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Electrical Engineer
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expiry Date: 20 December 2023
- Job Ref: 32319/002_1700489084
Senior Electronics Engineer
Industry Leading Engineering Business (Sensor Technology)
£60,000- £65,000+ Benefits & Hybrid working
We are currently looking for a dynamic, career driven Senior Electronics Engineer for an industry leading Engineering business who design specialist laser based detection equipment used across a range of industries. They are going through a significant period of growth and are looking for career driven engineers to join their skilled team.
The role will work closely with the Head of engineering working the end to end design lifecycle of a number of high profile new products being launched. The role will be varied and challenging and allow you the opportunity to develop with cutting edge tech. In the role you can expect to the following duties;
- Take a pivotal role in the entire product lifecycle and offer manufacturing support.
- Report to the Head of Engineering, translating concepts, requirements, and engineering specifications into robust engineering solutions.
- Develop electronic sub-system solutions that integrate with optics, mechanics, and software within an overarching engineering system.
- Create test strategies for equipment evaluation and meticulously document your findings.
- Undertake ad hoc tasks as required to support the Head of Engineering.
The business is looking for a career driven senior level Electronics engineer who is keen to develop themselves. The following base criteria will be required for the position
- Hold a degree in electronics or an equivalent qualification.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years+ experience in an electronics role.
- Demonstrate a strong grasp of analogue and digital electronics.
- Proficient in using standard electronics test equipment.
- Can program a microcontroller to bring a 'bare metal' system to life
- Excel at producing high-quality engineering documentation to support their work.
The company is at the forefront of their industry and going through an exciting period of growth. As well as a fantastic package on offer, they can provide industry leading training and development AND very clear routes to progression in the company. This is an excellent time for an Electronics Engineer to be joining the business! If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply NOW!