£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
20 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
My client is an industry leading and globally recognised consumer brand. This business operates from an impressive facility in the North West area which has seen significant and continual investment.
The business is heavily focused on driving efficiency; this role will support that by leading the Engineering resource to drive operational performance. Support internal Project Management team with new machine installations and capex to improve capabilities and drive uptime whilst managing and developing KPI's.
Key elements include;
- Project Management of new machine installations to improve manufacturing performance
- Develop maintenance systems and procedures to improve equipment availability and reliability, as well as reduce changeover times and cost per unit.
- Effectively manage engineering and maintenance budget Initiate projects and investigate opportunities to reduce spend on utilities and energy costs.
- Develop and drive HSE procedures in conjunction with EHS department. Ensure legislative compliance and adherence to corporate Policies.
You will be a motivational leader, utilising a hands on approach to inspire change and higher performance across the site.
- Experience of FMCG manufacturing.
- Drive to influence in an environment filled with challenging stakeholders
- Experience of LEAN manufacturing methodologies with proof of improvements
- Ideally Degree educated in an engineering discipline or Time Served with significant achievement.
- 5+ years proven experience at an engineering management level
- Commercial awareness and broader Operational acumen