Greater Manchester, England
£55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
11 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
This role is situated at a highly recognised manufacturing facility based in Greater Manchester.
Reporting into a Regional Engineering Manager, this is a position within a multi-billion global manufacturing organisation. We are looking for an Engineering Manager with significant experience with Chemical Manufacturing and Hazardous engineering environments, with knowledge of COMAH.
- Managing a team of circa 12 people including Technicians, Projects and Process Safety
- Project Management of new machine installations to improve manufacturing performance
- Develop maintenance systems and procedures to improve equipment availability and reliability, as well as reduce changeover times and cost per unit.
- Effectively manage engineering and maintenance budget Initiate projects and investigate opportunities to reduce spend on utilities and energy costs.
- Develop and drive HSE procedures. Ensure legislative compliance and adherence to corporate Policies.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 5+ years proven experience at an engineering management level
- Minimum 5+ years experience in Chemical Manufacturing or similar
- COMAH knowledge
- Formal qualification in Health & Safety
- Experience in Process Safety Management