£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits + bonus
24 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
My client is an industry leading, world class and globally recognised FMCG business. This business operates from an impressive facility in the Gloucestershire area which has seen significant and continual investment as well as being recognised as one of the Top businesses to work for.
Example responsibilities include:
- Ensure Company safety policy, rules and procedures are understood and followed on all tasks and improvements
- Ensure equipment is able to manufacture products in accordance with quality procedures and standards to achieve the product quality targets at minimal waste levels (inc change-over's).
- Ensure that equipment is generating minimum waste/give away
- Weekly budget control
- Manage PPM and workload
- Predictive maintenance - condition/thermal/lubrication/oil analysis
- Management of a team of 9
- Day to day planning of people and workload
- Leadership training and good people management
- Types of jobs: Engineering / maintenance within manufacturing sector, preferably FMCG
- Time-served and qualified to a minimum of C&G/HNC level in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with significant experience in a similar Maintenance and Engineering roles.
- Knowledge and experience of TPM as part of professional career is essenti