£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
My client is an industry leading and globally recognised consumer brand. This business operates from an impressive facility in the North West area which has seen significant and continual investment.
This is a shift based position. Example responsibilities include:
- Ensure Company safety policy, rules and procedures are understood and followed on all tasks and improvements
- Ensure equipment is able to manufacture products in accordance with quality procedures and standards to achieve the product quality targets at minimal waste levels (inc change-over's).
- Ensure that equipment is generating minimum waste/give away
- Weekly budget control
- Manage PPM and workload
- Predictive maintenance - condition/thermal/lubrication/oil analysis
- Day to day planning of people and workload
Strong Desirable either:
- Degree (technical / chemistry / manufacturing degree)
- Advanced Apprenticeship ideally in electro and/or mechanical engineering
- Leadership training and good people management
- Types of jobs: Engineering / maintenance in FMCG, food and beverage
- Time-served and qualified to a minimum of C&G/HNC level in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with significant experience in a similar Maintenance and Engineering roles.
- Knowledge and experience of TPM as part of professional career is essential