£70000 - £90000 per annum
28 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
The role holder this will take responsibility for managing the strategic financial planning, annual budgeting, forecasting, cost optimization, monthly and quarterly financial analysis, internal control, departmental expense review and improvement of business processes.
You will directly manage a team to ensure that core skills of accuracy, excel excellence, analysis and tenacity are fostered and transferred to others. You will also help to ensure globally based finance teams are developed and upskilled.
A key focus of the role is to lead the continuous improvement & management of Procurement financial planning process including target setting. You will manage the annual LTP, budget & monthly / quarterly forecast & S&OP processes for key regions in a global organisation.
Essential Criteria for Success:
- Finance or Accounting Degree
- CIMA, ACCA or equivalent certificate
- Relevant experience in Supply Chain Finance,
- Strong track record and 5+ years' experience in financial reporting and internal control requirements.
- High level of business acumen, able to understand how choices in this role will turn an advantage or disadvantage to other functions and in the business units. Deep understanding of Finance in a manufacturing context.
- Collaborative leader
- Exceptional negotiation and communication capability to operate in a world leading organisation.
- Excellent influencing ability with the capability to influence at various levels of management often without the formal authority.
- Proven ability of developing people and delivering through a team for success.