Leeds, West Yorkshire
£36000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
I'm currently representing a well known FMCG manufacturer within the Yorkshire area who are looking for 2 Facilities Engineers to join their business.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this role involves working for a highly evolving business with no night work.
Reporting to the Site Engineering Manager you will be part of the facilities team. Key responsibilities for the facilities engineer include;
- Providing effective management of the boiler house and facilities assets / responsibilities to ensure efficient performance and legal compliance
- Drive the facilities performance on site through development of effective maintenance regimes, pro-active improvements participation in CI teams and management of contracted services.
- Delivering the engineering teams' KPI's, H&S improvements, GMP Audits
- Maintenance of facilities assets including boilers, compressed air systems, pressure systems, refrigeration
- Training and support for maintenance engineers to broaden their knowledge and experience.
- Arranging planned and reactive facilities contractor visits to site
- Being the BOAS expert on site and deciding the best proactive and reactive maintenance requirements for boilers and ancillaries
- Deciding when a fault can be rectified internally and when a contractor is required
- Apprentice trained in relevant field (would consider core skill of Electrical / Mechanical / Pipe Fitting / Industrial / Refrigeration)
- BOAS trained - essential
- Experience within facilities and manufacturing environment