Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£18000 - £35000 per annum + Profit share
4 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Flavourist / Flavour Chemist - Vaping / e-Liquids
Do you want to join one of the fastest growing businesses in one of the fastest growing flavour categories?
With the number of cigarette smokers dropping due to the associated health risks in recent years there has been exponential growth across the vaping/e-Liquid category. With this growth comes demand for more complex flavours to excite the palettes of consumers across the globe.
- To provide assistance with e-liquid production, analysis, QC and to support the quality systems and CI of these systems.
- Using your GC-MS skills you will analyse different flavours on the market along with creating new flavours.
- To provide scientific expertise and creative input to new product development and solving technical problems and to maintain the scientific integrity of the team and company.
- Oversee the bulk mixing of high quality e-liquids using SOP's
- Assisting in method development and validation of these new methods.
- R&D of new concentrates and e-liquid flavours.
- Experience working in a Flavourist / Flavour Chemist position.
- Experienced user of GC-MS instrumentation and mass hunter software, with the ability to scrutinise and assess the quality of data.
- Maintenance and troubleshoointg of GM-MS experience.
- Good knowledge of flavour chemistry and sensory perception.
- Product development
For more info get in touch with Dan Diggle at Core Talent